The criteria that must be taken into account when choosing a handbag:
- Choose a high-quality bag, and it does not have to be expensive. It is enough just to be of good quality.
- The higher quality the material from which the bag is made, it means that it will last longer.
- Choosing a suitable size for a handbag that matches the size of a woman’s body.
- A woman with a slim body or one who appears small should stay away from a large-sized bag because it gives an impression to those who see it that she is unable to carry it.
- A woman who is large in size should stay away from a handbag of a small size because it gives the impression to those who see that she is lost with her large size.